Sunday, August 28, 2011

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS


hi,

i'm embarrassed. i shouldn't have to do this. i'm apologizing on behalf of my roommates/friends. they'll most likely be dead by the end of the night for it.

i'm clay, by the way. we've met, but just briefly. i was playing volleyball with my (now ex) friends when you walked by. you were on your way to eat dinner and we asked you to come back and play. i was the last one who introduced myself to you. and that's it.

well, i just lied to you. sorry. that's not it. i may or may not have (read: may have) talked, very frequently, about how i wanted to meet you for the next two days. the rest of the story goes like this:

we were having crepe night, and they decided it would be funny if they brought you crepes with my number and my blog's address on a napkin. one of my friends is in your ward, and knew what apartment you lived in. and the rest of the story you'll probably get from your roommate.

so.

here's my final thought: 

don't call. i'd rather meet you by chance than by being pushed together. and if we never meet, well- i guess we'll never know.

but if we do, well- i'd love to find out.


clay 

No comments:

Post a Comment