Monday, June 27, 2011

FACTUAL

the following is a fact.

in the year 2010 i exclusively listened to Coldplay. i deliberately deleted everything else off of my iPod. i fell in love with Coldplay. i knew (and still know) everything there is to know about Chris, Johnny, Guy, and Will. my life and my moods were defined by which album i was listening to. Parachutes made me lethargic and helped me think deep. X&Y were the times that i needed a little help (read: girl troubles). A Rush of Blood to the Head is undefined but so precise; rebellion. Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends made me want to do big things, i was more daring, took more risks, and tried new things. Prospekt's March took me back, i rode solo, didn't think twice about it. Christmas Lights made my winter white, my favorite color. Brothers and Sisters and The Blue Room EPs helped me understand humble beginnings.

the following is a fact.

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall EP 
makes me want to spray paint all over my life.
add a little color here, a little color there.
pop a water balloon, throw a dart through a window.
beat on an old drum, yell a the top of my lungs.
shoot an arrow into a bullseye, jump off of something tall.

 

i highly suggest listening to it.
Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall
Moving to Mars
Major Minus

No comments:

Post a Comment